Thursday, June 13, 2013
1. Louis Vuitton Monogram Map Scarf - I saw one of scarves recently and the beauty of the design completely captivated me. I'm thinking of saving up or asking for this for Christmas. Love.
2. Nars Train Bleu - One of the loveliest vamp lipsticks I have seen. Now that I discovered HqHair's free shipping getting Nars is a lot cheaper thank goodness! Here is the image that convinced me I need this.
3. Chanel Moon River Eye Shadow Stylo - I saw a review of this on Daria's blog, it looks amazing with her blue eyes. Sadly it appears to be sold out on Nordstrom :(
4. Caudelie Beauty Elixir - I have heard so many good things about this product. You can use it as a toner and a makeup refresher I believe, and to be honest I want to see what all the hype is about. I don't want to break my spending ban but Escentual are having a sale. What to do?!?
5. Ren Glycolactic Mask - I am currently on a huge face mask kick and people won't stop talking about these Ren masks. This one is chemical exfoliant based. Count me in!
6. Ren Clarifying Clay Cleanser - This one was recommended to me by a makeup artist from Mecca. She says that it has worked wonders for her skin so it's on my list to try!
7. Michael Korrs Blair Watch - I have a silver watch, bracelet and bangle combo that I wear every single day. I am feeling that I need to invest in a gold watch for days where I have gold hardware on my outfit. This one looks so lovely.
8. Mac Lipstick in Angel - I apparently don't already own enough neutral pink lipsticks :P
9. ASOS Spiked Headband - I love spiked headbands but hard or metal headbands hurt my head :( this soft one fixes that problem for me :D
10. Boohoo Studded Toe Flats - The spike obsession continues! These shoes are too cute.
11. GHD IV Styler - My hair straightener died recently and I think I want to replace it with a GHD. GHD's in Australia are ridiculously overpriced. I can't believe that I can get one online for $150 when at my local salon they are charging $250. I think I will just buy one from the UK and use a UK plug converter.
12. ASOS Chain Wrap Necklace - A lot of people have been wearing these necklaces lately and I love them. Chunky chains look good with everything, and this one is a good price!
What is your favourite brand of hair straightener? Do you think I should go with GHD?