Hey guys! I am officially setting sail on project pan as of today, 20/4/2013!
The Rules of the Project 30 Pan are:
1. My upcoming empties post (April Empties) doesn't count as they were empty before I started this project!
2. If I don't have a backup it doesn't count! ie. nail polish remover, toothpaste, cotton pads, etc don't count, as they are products I frequently use up! I am only counting makeup, skincare, hair products, all of the things I have multiple backups of!
3. If I completely run out of something I can repurchase it. It will be a one in one out policy.
4. 10 samples = 1 full size product. 2 minis = one full size.
5. If I slip up and buy something new I have to add two more items to my total.
The main goal of this is to get around to using all of the products I have before they expire / saving money for other things!
I honestly think this is going to take me like a year to complete guys. But fuck it, I'm up for a challenge!
Any purchases will have to be for a good reason ie. posted on here first for a couple of weeks so I can consider if I really need the item.
I hope you guys are excited about this. This was partially inspired by the lovely Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty, if you would like to read her final thoughts on her 100 day spending ban you can check it out here.
Wish me luck!