Whenever I get a bit stressed out from Uni, I always tend to browse online stores. When I spoke about kicking an addiction to retail therapy I didn't speak about how browsing online shopping is such a stress reliever for me haha. Writing these wishlist posts is a good way to categorise my crazy wishlist and makes me think about what I actually need from them...
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Natasha Bag in Nude - I have been searching for a nice cross body leather bag for a while now. I really wanted a Balenciaga City Bag but to be completely honest with you, it's a bit out of my price range. So I moped around for a bit and debated blowing my tax on one until I saw this bag. Ahh it's so lovely! And at $450, it's a bit more within my price range. I may order this bag when I get paid :)
2. Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf - I never thought too much of these scarves until I saw one in person a couple of weeks ago. They are absolutely gorgeous! Do any of you guys have one of these scarves? Do you think they are worth the money? Please let me know :)
3. Nars Single Eye Shadow in Coconut Grove - I love deep brown eye shadows, I often use them to line my lash line or to deepen my crease. This one was so pigmented and lovely when I swatched it, definitely on my wish list now :)
4. Nars Eye Shadow Duo in Underworld - I feel like this duo would create the perfect navy blue/grey smokey eye, a look I absolutely adore. I love how cool toned this duo is also.
5. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - This foundation needs to hurry up and be released in Australia. It's described as a natural looking foundation that lets your natural skin show through, which you all know I love!
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Seashore Frosts - I love the look of this gorgeous duochrome. Now if only someone would list it on ebay so that I can get it, because I know they won't sell it in Australia!
7. Too Faced Boudior Eyes Palette - I have a couple of Too Faced Eye Shadows that I have been using again recently and I am in love with the texture and colour payoff. I don't have any of their palettes so this may be a good one for me to try!
8. Nails Inc Special Effects Nail Polishes - How gorgeous are these?! I have never paid any attention to Nails Inc before but these are so awesome! The feather glitter ones look really unique, I do love bar glitter!
So the only thing I really need from this wishlist is a new bag. The reason for that is because my current every day bag is very battered and old, and it only cost me $4 from a thrift shop in the first place. I may also get the Nearly Naked Foundation, but only once I have finished up a current one. What's on your current wishlist?