I promised myself 2013 would be a year where I really thought about where I was spending my money in terms of makeup. Anytime I want to purchase something, I have to think about it for at least a week before I am allowing myself to buy it. In 2012 I definitely purchased quantity over quality, however, that process did help me to really figure out exactly what makeup items suited me and what I reach for on a regular basis. These items I have included I know I would get a lot of use out of :)
1. Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutrals Palette - I have become such a huge fan of Matte Eye Shadows lately, and this palette came onto my radar because it is an all matte palette. The only downside is that this is only available from American Target.
2. Chanel Poudre Signee De Chanel - I really really want this highlighter, however I don't think I can justify this purchase as I only just got my amazing rose highlighter from Lancome...
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Again with the matte eye shadows, I may get this if I can't get the Sonia Kashuk Palette. The thing I like about this palette is that it include 4 lighters matte neutrals, something that I reach for every day.
4. Mac Lipstick in Party Parrot - I am not missing out on this damn lipstick again! If I miss out on it in counters I will just pay the ebay price!
5. Illamasqua Blush in Naked Rose - This has been on my radar even since Kat mentioned it in her Decemeber Favourites, this looks like the perfect every day blush.
6. Loreal Colour Caresse Shine Stain - These have recently been hyped up online as a dupe for the YSL Glossy Stains, and I really want to try these out.
7. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter - This highlighter has been on my wish list forever and I vow to actually buy it sometime soon! I am after the colour pearl.
8. Burberry Pale Nude Eye Palette - Burberry Eye shadows get such amazing reviews and I am unlucky enough to not have a Burberry counter in Perth, so I think I will have to resort in ordering this online, eventually.
How are your spending habits going in 2013 so far?