So I have been subscribed to Bellabox since September and this will be my last box. I have enjoyed my subscription to Bellabox, however I have decided to cancel my subscription as I think the money could be better spent elsewhere. I always get my box after everyone else, so the products are never a surprise to me, which kind of ruins the fun if I'm honest! This months box was pretty darn disappointing too...
My last Bellabox
Now before we examine the contents of this box, let me remind you what Bellabox is marketing themselves as.
Bellabox is is a premium monthly beauty box of high-end cosmetic samples and beauty products sent directly to your door.
Face of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes - A pack of $5 wipes?Mode Nail Polish in Rave'n - Again, a nail polish that costs $2.50...
Swisse Body wash with Vitamin B3 and Macrobiotic Sea Minerals - I didn't like the hand cream and this body wash smells the same.
You Me and Everybody Cool it Aloe Vera Gel - I have used Aloe Vera Gels in the past, they are amazing for sunburn.
Natio Pure Minerals Skin Perfecting BB cream in Medium - I got given a sample of this at Myer for free, so I wouldn't even count this as a product, plus it doesn't match my skin.
Please tell me what part of this box is high end?
Mode Nail Polish in Rave'n
Now for the review of last month's contents...
1. Savior Faire Palette in Winter - I'm not going to lie, I thought this palette was nothing special. The eye liner and mascara suck and the eye shadow composition is just not my taste at all.
2. Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream in Red Lychee - I loved this! I used the last of my bellabox points to buy a full size of this hand cream. I think the smell is so nice :)
3. Anumi Miracle Recovery - I loved this serum and I think I may get the full size, it seems to really work.
4. Zipettes - Great idea but I don't know when I will ever use these!
5. John Frieda Frizz Ease - Meh, this product didn't do that much for my hair, and I have the frizziest hair ever.
6. Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna - The perfume smelt nice but the sample sachets were ridiculous to use...
Bye bye Bellabox, it was fun while it lasted!