I hope that you all had a lovely week. It's one month until Christmas today, how crazy is that? I can't believe I have almost been moved out of a home an entire year. It is at this time of year, when I am getting excited for Christmas that I always have to step back and appreciate how quickly time flies. Life is what happens whilst you're busy making plans.
I got my bottle of Golden Eye by OPI in the mail earlier this week and I finally tested it out on Friday. This is one of the colours from the James Bond Skyfall Collection, it is such a beautiful colour that really captures the essence of gold on the hands. This is the best gold nail polish I have ever seen. It is the ultimate festive nail polish. I am considering picking up a second bottle.
I was also tagged by two wonderful ladies - Ellie from Ellalogy and Mandy from Make Me Up Mandy, to list seven facts about myself. So here they are:
1. I really enjoy long walks listening to music, but I have to force myself to go most days.
2. My name means 'One who is like God', which is slightly ridiculous because I am an atheist.
3. I really enjoy video games but I am not very good at a lot of them.
4. I would like to eventually move to a milder climate. WA is too hot for me.
5. I really, really, really love Doctor Who, and I have seen every episode of Desperate Housewives.
6. My curly, frizzy hair drives me completely mental on a daily basis.
7. I talk too much.
Thank you for tagging me and you should definitely check out both of their blogs if you haven't already :D
I also put up my Christmas tree this week and I wanted to share a picture of it with you :D
Yes there's a Totoro in our tree.
I got a new job this week which is really exciting and I know what my first paycheck will be going towards...
Nars Eye Shadow Duos in Alhambra and Kalahari
I hope you are all having a lazy Sunday :)