I finally received my Bellabox today and I just had to share what I got in my box :)
I just love the boxes these come in.
1. Skinmiso Nose Pore Pack - Sample Pack
2. Palmolive Strawberry Smoother Exfoliating Body Wash - Sample 50ml
3. Bioderma Crealine H20 - Sample 20ml
4. 4me Nail Polish Remover Pads - Full Size 30 Pads
5. Bloom Glitter Liquid Eyeliner - Full Size 4g
6. John Plunkett Essentials Anti Aging Moisturiser - Sample 20ml
7. Swisse Hand Cream - Sample 30ml
The October Box Product Reviews
1. Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm with Pink Tint - This is such a great little product! I carry this around in my handbag constantly. I would repurchase :D
2. Klorane Gentle Shampoo with Oat Milk - This was a nice shampoo :) I am not sure if I will repurchase this or not, I might if I see it on special next time I run out :)
3. Klorane Treatment - Sorry guys I haven't used this one yet!
4. Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Treatment - I love the smell of this. The only place I need lifting is under my eyes, and I'm sad to say it didn't make any difference that I could see. I won't repurchase.
5. DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau De Parfum - This perfume smells beautiful however it disappears in about 15 minutes on me! I have Eau De Toilettes that last longer. Would not purchase the full size.
6. Bourjois Smoky Effect Eyeliner in 72 Dark Purple - Meh. This is a very average eye liner. The Australis purple liner is my go to. Would not repurchase.
7. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Petal Pusher - I like this nail polish and it does dry quickly! The only thing I could flaw about this is that it dries a different colour than in the bottle. I may repurchase :)
8. Clinique Turn Around Concentrate Serum - I really liked this as a primer under makeup. It felt really nice but I don't know if I like some of the ingredients. I may repurchase.