Today I have a little Lush Haul of the Christmas and Halloween goodies :D
1. Popcorn Lip Scrub - this is a scrub used to exfoliate dry lips :) usually I just mix my own but it's much more convenient to have one all ready in a tub like this. It tastes sweet and savory at the same time, and the ingredients say that it has popping candy in it haha! This is a Christmas item.
2. Angels Delight Soap - OMG RAINBOW! This soap smells like orange lolly snakes :) I always use lush soap because it's just delightful in general. This is a Christmas item.
This is what the whole wheel of Angel's Delight looked at the shop - how beautiful!!!
3. Jacko Ballistic - This bath bomb smells like sherbet and mint. It's supposed to smell like pumpkin but I don't agree at all, maybe it will when I use it? This is a Halloween item.
4. North Pole Soap (?) - I'm not sure which one this is but I think it's the North Pole Soap. It smells like candy :D This is a Christmas item.
5. The Witches Ball Bubble Bar - This smells very herbal, and very fresh. It's almost like a forest or grass. It's very natural, I love this one!
Will you be picking anything up at Lush out of these collections?