Being relatively new to beauty blogging I thought it was about time I signed up to one of these beauty boxes that everyone around here just loves! After weighing up the options I decided to go for Bellabox :)
Now I actually signed up for it halfway through last month and therefore received the last box on the 30th of September. I thought it was a bit late to blog about it then, but it ended up giving me a good idea. Each month I am going to show you contents of the current box, and then review the previous box's products. I thought this was a good idea as it gives me a good chance to trial the last month's box rather than just giving an initial review. Please let me know what you think of this format :)
Enough waffling, onto the products!
The October box :)
This month's theme is Pink for Breast Cancer :)
$1 from each box is donated to Breast Cancer
The October Box Products
1. Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm with Pink Tint - Full Size 2g
2. Klorane Gentle Shampoo with Oat Milk - Sample 25ml
3. Klorane Treatment - Sample 10ml
4. Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Treatment - Sample 5ml
5. DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau De Parfum - Sample 1.5ml
6. Bourjois Smoky Effect Eyeliner in 72 Dark Purple - Full Size 0.89g
7. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Petal Pusher - Full Size 9.17ml
8. Clinique Turn Around Concentrate Serum - Sample 7ml
A pretty awesome box in my opinion :)
The September Box Product Reviews
1. Australis Lash TLC Mascara - Sorry I haven't tested this yet because I currently have 3 mascaras open :(
2. Bioderma Purifying Foaming Gel - I don't like foaming cleansers and this smelled yuck to me.
3. Bioderma Purifying Correcting Care - This says it can be used as a base for makeup, yet it balls off like a weird film and peels off my face. I am sorry but this stuff sucks.
4. Klorane Dry Shampoo - This stuff is awesome! It kicks batiste's ass for staying power ie. my hair stays less oily for longer :D I love it and would repurchase again!
5. True Solutions Tinted Moisturizer - I love that it's SPF 30. However it is too orange on me :(
6. You, Me and Every Body Skin Mousse - This stuff is so fun to play with, but it's a but gimmicky and I do prefer a lotion. But I did enjoy trying it out!